"School council" means all kinds of school-based groups run by students.
The objective of an effective School Council is to:
• enjoy and feel empowered by their education
• feel that their school responds to their needs and views
• have the opportunity to let adults know their feelings and opinions about things that affect them
• have a say about decisions, and to play an active role in making their school a better place
• develop life skills through participation
Meet our current School Council!