Home Page

Who can I contact for further information?

If you wish to discuss your child’s educational needs or are unhappy about something regarding your child’s schooling; please contact Ms Smyth, the school’s Special Needs Coordinator.

If you would like support as a parent of a child with additional needs, or would like impartial advice regarding the provision your child is being offered then Rotherham SENDIASS (Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service)is available to you.

We hope that the information provided has answered any queries you may have; but do not hesitate to contact the school if you have further questions.