Home Page

What specialist services and expertise are available at or accessed by the school?

Sometimes it may be necessary to ask outside agencies for their expertise.

The agencies used by the school include:

• Learning Support Services

• Speech and Language Therapy (SALT)

• Social and Emotional Mental Health Team (SALT)

• Autism and Communication Team

• Educational Psychologist

• CAMHS (Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service)

• School Nurse

• Educational Welfare Officer

• Visual Impairment team

• Hearing Impairment team

• Family Support Services

• Social Care

An Educational Psychologist and Learning Support Service worker works with our school. They help the staff where more specialist provision is needed. The services need permission from parents/carers before they can do any assessments.