Home Page

What should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?

If you have concerns relating to your child’s learning or inclusion then please initially discuss these with your child’s teacher. This then may result in a referral to the school SENDCo whose name is Ms Smyth and whose contact details are 01709 828959.